To re-set the EPSS department account password, You have two options: IT staff in Geology 4687 can help you to reset the password in person, or you can perform a self service password reset using the guide below.
To do a self-service password reset, please follow these steps:
- Go to this link:
- You need to be on campus or connected to the UCLA VPN to be able to access the link.
- Put your account email that we have on the file for you. If you do not know which email that is, please ask us. Click Request Password Reset button.
- Wait for 5 minutes and check your email. You will get an email like in the image below:
- If you don’t receive the email, please check your spam filter and junk mail before contacting the helpdesk
- Click the link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- If you are unable to log into the EPSS Orders App, or the EPSS website after resetting your password, please contact the IT Helpdesk