This guide will help you to access an @epss.ucla.edu email address on the web.
For Information about how to configure clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird and Apple Mail, or to request and @epss.ucla.edu email account, please contact the Helpdesk
- You will need your EM login (this is different from your UCLA login id, and also possibly different from your @epss.ucla.edu email address) It will be in the form firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to https://portal.office.com
- You will be asked to enter your email address, however you should actually use your EM login (from the previous step)
- You will be directed to the UCLA enterprise Messaging login page.
- You can log in here with your EM login and password.
- You will now see the office 365 interface where you can use outlook onine to view your emails.
- Congratulations! You did it!
If you need to change your password, please use this link: https://sharepoint.em.ucla.edu/sites/changepassword and use your UCLA login id and the temporary or old password to reset it. If you forgot your password, email the helpdesk and we can reset it for you.