This tutorial is for Individuals with @epss.ucla.edu email accounts. If you are a student and would like to install office apps, please email the helpdesk. If you do not have an @epss.ucla.edu email address, this will not work for you. This will work for both macOS and Windows machines.
- Log in to the web interface for office apps using your EM login (email@example.com format) . It should look like this:
- One you have logged in, you should see a screen that has a row of Office apps, including Word, Power Point and Outlook like this:
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen, you should see a drop down menu that says “Install Office Apps”. Click this drop down and select “Office 2016” from the list.
- You will be prompted to download the installer, and an orange window with a link to installation instructions help will appear. If you need help installing from this installer, click the link at the bottom of the orange window.
- Once installation is complete, you will have to sign in with your EM credentials, (firstname.lastname@example.org) to activate the applicaitons. If you have any other trouble after this point, please email the helpdesk.
- Happy Computing!